Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FUN IN THE SUN

Today was the BEST day of the summer! I got to go swimming TWICE! :)
First we went to Lifetime and I got to swim in the big pool with Mommy; then, we met our friends Gena and Zayne at Celebration and I got to splash around there too!
It doesn't get any better than this!
Mom, I am ready to go swim now! Look at all those kids! Hurry! Hurry!


Okay, I am tired of waiting.....I'm ready to get in that water!


Mmmm....nothing like eating your lunch poolside :)


Mom, can I go in the deep end, please?!?!?!

Hey Gena and Zayne, let's go splash around!

Ooohhhhh....let me at 'em!

AHHHHH.....sweet summertime!


2 comments:

Dunhams said...

What a fun day! I LOVE that last picture...he just looks like pure joy :)

pcarroll22 said...

LOVE the new Graphics, Amy!!

Mom & Dad C