Porter is becoming more interested in music and his Daddy couldn't be more proud! :) This is what I usually find in the mornings before Billy goes to work~ What a precious sight!!
Oh my goodness!!! What a precious picture that truly captures the sweet moment! I just love it! And, I love the new blog background and header! Too cute & so summer-y!
4 comments:
That is a great picture!! You should blow it up, frame it, and put it in the music room!
Also, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new layout!! It's just perfect!!
Billy,
Such a sweet picture of you and Porter. Your face tells it all.
Love, Mom
What a sweet picture...you will cherish it forever!
Oh my goodness!!! What a precious picture that truly captures the sweet moment! I just love it! And, I love the new blog background and header! Too cute & so summer-y!
Post a Comment