Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Did you know......

I am walking now!!!!!!!!!


I have been taking 3-4 steps for several weeks, but I am "officially" walking as of today! Mommy is trying to get it on video, but she gets so excited every time I start walking that she forgets to grab the video camera! So, for now, here are some pictures of me and my new found freedom! I have so much to see and explore! Watch out world...here I come!!!!!
Okay, I will be brave....
Wow...this is getting easier!
Maybe if I hold my mouth just right I can make it across the room!

Steady


I made it! Hooray!



4 comments:

pcarroll22 said...

YEA! PORTER!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON WALKING!!

Nanny and PopPop

Maridon said...

Contratulations, Porter! Now you can really chase the ladies -- your lady cousins that is! No other girls until you're 30!
We can't wait to run and play with you!

Love, your lady cousins, Alexandra & Annaleise!

Meredith said...

Way to go Porter! I can't wait to see you in action!

I can't believe all of our boys are growing up and are all getting so mobile!

Donnell Days said...

WOW...Go Porter!!! I can't wait to see him walking! :)