
Today, I have had the BEST birthday. It is so enjoyable celebrating your birthday as a Mom. It's different....yet better. I just wanted to be with my family tonight and snuggle up together! :)
I have to share the sweetest book Porter gave me for my birthday. It's called "Dear Mom...Thank you for Everything". It is so priceless! It has a picture of a monkey on the front which is perfect, because that's one of our nicknames for Porter! Ha! Each page has a picture of an animal with a sweet quote underneath. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite lines from the book:
"Mom, the other day I was rubbing my belly button and it really made me stop and think-what a funny little reminder of such an important connection...a connection that reminds me of how I came to be me!"
"You were the first person to make me smile and laugh, and you were right there to hear my first words-"Dad-dee!" (Mom, I am soooo sorry about that!)
"It makes me feel wonderful when people say I resemble you, and it's true! We have the same-shaped eyes, the same ears, the same nose. And if you look closely, you'll see that even our toes are similar."
"You sculpted my face with a million tender kisses."
And so on and so on! SOOO cute! Thank you Porter and Daddy for giving me a wonderful day!
XOXOXOXO



3 comments:
What a sweet birthday gift!! I'm glad you had a great birthday! :)
Happy Birthday! What a sweet gift idea :)
Happy Birthday! That books sounds like the sweetest! Love the parts that you included!!!! (Great job Billy and Porter!) :)
Post a Comment