Just a few more hours, and we will be at the beach! We are leaving in the morning and I can hardly wait! If you don't hear from me for a while, you know where I am! :) I will be sure to come back with some great pictures and fun stories to share!
In the meantime, here is a look at what it takes to get us ready for a road trip!
This is Mommy's attempt at "packing" :)

Oh, and this is what I got into while Mommy was cleaning out the ice chest. My first taste of MUD! Sweet!!!!!!
On a positive note, Mommy took me to the library for the last week of story time until Fall :( and it just so happened that story time was about "BEACH"! It was so much fun hearing stories about the beach and we even got to blow bubbles as a special treat!

Life's a BEACH!
See ya when I get back!!!



3 comments:
Have a BLAST!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it :)
I hope you have such a great time. Enjoy your time in the sand and sun!
Ok, first, I LOVE that picture of Porter in the mud!!!!! What a little boy!!!!
Second, think you got everything? ;)
Have fun and I CAN'T WAIT to see pictures because I'm sure they will be amazing!!!
Post a Comment