Tuesday, April 28, 2009

20 MONTHS OLD

Since Mommy hasn't done a good job posting my progress lately, I thought I would give you guys an update!  I am 20 months old now....hard to believe!
I am learning so many new things!   

My proudest accomplishments are:
Catching a ball!  (Daddy is especially proud)
Counting to 5 (I count the coffee scoops with Daddy every morning)
Spelling my name (P*O*R*T*E*R)
Growing really tall (I am in the 97% percentile for height, you know!)
Knowing my colors (white, pink, purple, red, blue, yellow, green)
Knowing my shapes (star, heart, circle, octagon, oval, square, rectangle)
Naming objects and animals
Talking about anything and everything!
And the latest....telling Mommy when I go tee tee!

Some challenges I have:
getting frustrated when I can't do something (ex. when I try to ride my tricycle)
not wanting my diaper changed :)
sitting in the grocery cart
understanding why I can't ALWAYS be outside 



I will try to do a better job letting you guys know all about ME! :)

4 comments:

Dunhams said...

Wow! 20 months old!! Crazy! I loved reading about all Porter's accomplishments...he's such a smart little guy!

Annie said...

What a smart little guy! Very impressed!!!!

Lucy said...

wow there! that is impressive. Way to go, Porter. Now, do you want to teach Eleanor some things?!

Maridon said...

Little smarty pants! I don't think my girls did any of that stuff 'til well into 2 years! Yea, Porter! We're so proud of you! ;o)