Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EASTER in the country

HAPPY EASTER everyone!
My 2nd Easter was spectacular!  We went to Gilmer to stay with Mia and Poppy for the week and you will NEVER believe what I got to see and do!!!


Most importantly, Poppy reminding me the TRUE meaning of Easter.
(This is the church Poppy attended when he was growing up.)
This is what the Easter Bunny brought me on Sunday.  It was just the icing on the cake!
Showing Mia the egg I found during the hunt.  What fun!
A basket from Mia and Poppy too?  Red Crocs?!?! Just what I wanted!
NO WAY!  Baby ducks?  That's the perfect Easter surprise!!!
Let me teach you how to swim
.....and show you how to plant a garden :)
Did you guys sleep well? :)
Hey everybody~these ducks need some water!!!
Relaxing in the sun
Flying an Elmo kite with Poppy
Soaring in the wind
Big Buddies
Cool Ride, Mia!
I sure do love these wind chimes!
Helping Poppy "mow"
I really want to drive this by myself!
Can we go fishing?
Poppy...I have a new name for you...."Happy" (that's what I called him all weekend!)
 A Bunny Rabbit snack?  Thanks Mom! (and thanks Mrs. Brittney for the great idea!)
and for this idea too....painting with flowers....Brilliant!
Dee reading the Jelly Bean prayer.  I love you, Dee!
Showing Mia I can say and point to all my shapes and colors now!!!!
The "old school" park we discovered



Meeting my cousin, Emily for the first time
Not sure how I feel about sharing my bouncy balls  :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

What a FUN Easter!!! I can't even comment on any one of the pictures because I loved them all!!!

Yay that Porter can do shapes and colors - he's such a smart boy!!!!

Annie said...

What a fun Easter! Sutton was jealous of Proter's chicks! What a great Easter surprise! I just love the first picture! What a great moment you captured!