
We are back! And, boy did we ever have fun on vacation! Dauphin Island was the PERFECT getaway for the Carrolls!!!
Mommy says I get a gold star for being a great "road-tripper"! :) On the way there, we split up the drive and spent the night in Mississippi. BUT....on the way back yesterday, we drove 12 hours straight and it was a breeze! Mommy was sure to pack plenty of entertainment and I didn't make a peep!
We got to do so many fun things while we were there, I don't even know where to start! It was the MOST beautiful place with plenty of gorgeous sea shells to find, awesome wildlife, and most importantly relaxation! Mommy rocked me to sleep on our porch to the sound of the waves every day! And, we got to eat wonderful, fresh seafood, including Uncle Russ's family recipe for crab cakes! MMM! And, of course Mommy made a Key Lime Pie!
It was perfect and here are just a few of the highlights. (Mommy took over 500 pictures, so it was hard to narrow it down!)
Fun with Daddy

My "prize" (surprise) Mommy had promised if I was good in the car!

Wonderful memories

Our daily afternoon ritual....ice cream cones!

Rosy cheeks :)

New discoveries

Let's build a sandcastle!

I have my shovel, and I am ready to go!

Early mornings are the BEST for walks on the beach!

Hurry...we can find the best seashells!

This sand feels funny!

Is that Nigel I see? (the pelican)

Nemo sand molds...cool!

Hurry, Mommy.....let's not waste a minute!

My first rainbow sighting....so beautiful!

These ocean sounds make me sleepy

We fed the seagulls every day!

My favorite activity....jumping waves

and.....running from waves....

Safe with Daddy

our beach house

getting dirty and loving it

finding another seashell

the anticipation is killing me!

our view

Mommy's view

just playin'

pure JOY

think turtle will survive if I throw him overboard?

little surfer

chasing Nigel

Ocean kisses

TEAM Carroll

Footprints

Daydreamin'

ready...set.....go!



10 comments:
Oh my gosh...you got the BEST pictures ever...they are WONDERFUL!!! What a fun vacation!!! Looks like Porter absolutely loved it. :)
Oh Amy!! I just love ALL of those pictures...esp. the one with Porter & Billy walking on the beach w/footprints behind them! Can't wait to hear more!
Truly AMAZING pictures! On our next vacay can I just hire you to follow us around with your camera!!?!? :) Miss you...
Simply breathtaking. All the pictures look like they should be in a brochure about a relaxing family beach vacation. I can't wait to hear about it from you!!!
AMY! Those pictures are amazing- I am serious! Wow! You uys loked like you had soooooo much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Great to see you today!
Amy, Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful vacation! I am SO jealous! The beach, the waves, and relaxing in the sand with your precious family! What a perfect week! And, your pictures are A-MAZING!!!!! I loved every single one!!! You are truly so talented!!!!
Amy, Beautiful pictures! It was so fun seeing you and Porter yesterday! I think I've finally recovered! Hope to see you again soon!
fabulous! can't wait to hear all about it! i'm surprised you came back! ;o)
i'm glad we got to see you and porter on friday! hopefully next time we'll be able to chat a little bit more! it was crazy, but fun!
these pictures are AMAZING! really...it looks like y'all had a fantastic time! we are going to gulf shores, alabama for the second time this summer! we'll have to swap stories! :)
those pictures are precious! it looks like y'all had amazing time!!! porter is just precious!!!
Post a Comment