This summer I get to take a real gymnastics class and I CANNOT WAIT! I got a little taste of the fun this week when Mommy took me to a trial class at a gym down the street! It was pure heaven! I learned how to pike, tuck, somersault, do a cartwheel, jump on the trampoline, walk with my hands behind my back AND I got stickers and stamps on my hands and feet!
SUPER COOL!






3 comments:
Oh my word. That looks like the coolest little place!!! I want to know all about it!!
Such a fun time...Hudson can't wait to take gymnastics with Porter!! :)
Hi Amy! I don't know if you remember me, but I met you guys the other morning at Max's before you guys had to leave. I just love seeing all your amazing pics of your little guy! Hopefully, we'll be able to run into you guys another time soon. I am hoping to get Em in a gymnastics class this summer too...would you mind passing along the info for the one you found? Thanks!
Jessica
Post a Comment