
- I am left-handed
- my favorite sport is basketball
- I wear a whoppin' size 7 shoe
- I was named after my great grandfather, Russell Porter Jobson
- I have a huge stick ("sword") collection in my backyard
- my favorite song is "All the Single Ladies" :)
- I tell Mommy to "kee up" (clean up) when things get messy :)
- I say "mailman" when he brings our mail every day
- I am afraid of loud garbage trucks
- I can "jump" on command
??????????????



5 comments:
Oh Porter we loved learning so much about you!!! Sutton says he wants to check out that sword collection sometime!!
I DIDN'T know that he was left handed! My mom is left handed and things that left handed people are in a class of their own! :) She'll be happy to know that Q has a left handed buddy! ... And, that song...Q and Porter need to have a dance party soon! Quinn requests it daily! ..."Reen on it" he says! Hilarious!
Cort is left handed also. I never realized we live in a right handed world. It makes me sad when a toy he gets only work good for right handed kids, like the new fishing rod we tried out this weekend. He still makes it work.
What a fun list! I can't believe he wears a size 7!!
So fun! This is the cutest post and that picture is precious!
Post a Comment