Monday, February 9, 2009

little BIG town!

Today was spectacular!  On play group Mondays, I can't wait to see what our Mommies have in store for us.  And, today definitely did not disappoint!
We went  to Safety Town at the Frisco Fire Station and it was every kid's dream !
It was so cool to see real fire trucks and get to play in a little "big town".  
We felt like grown-ups!  Look at all the cool stuff we go to do!!!
 
We owned this place!
Reid, let's go have fried chicken at Babe's!  
I have free roam?  BLISS!
Oooohhhh...I am so excited I could burst!
Okay, where do I go next?
Sutton, Look!  A fire station dog!  
Anyone have a fire to put out? :)
I can't believe everything is just my size!
Let's see how fast I can run down the middle of the street!  I NEVER get to do this at home!
DO NOT ENTER..... Are you kidding me?
I even found a big leaf here, Mommy!
Off-roading!
Buttons I can reach?  How perfect!
And of course where do you think my buddies met up?  At the rock pile, of course!
Quinn, let's ring the bell on this truck and see what happens!
Check!  Another successful play group field trip!  Thanks for planning, Mrs. Brittney! :)

4 comments:

Dunhams said...

So fun! I didn't know you could just go there...I've always wanted to check it out!

ThePoeFam said...

Such a precious post! You got such great pics!!!

Annie said...

Porter is quite the blogger! So cute! You ttok adorable pics! Love the running down the street one! Great to see you guys today! We had so much fun!

The Penuels said...

Thanks for posting pictures Amy!! I can't believe I forgot my camera :) So fun to see you today!