Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little Sweethearts

Yesterday, Mommy and I hosted our play group's Valentine's party at our house. It was a blast! I was so excited to see my buddies that I would squeal each time the doorbell rang! We had so much fun together and I am pretty sure our Mommies had just as much fun as we did!

Here's the crew: Hudson, Quinn, Tanner, Reid, Sutton, Porter, Chapman and Landon
Our crazy mommies putting together our craft (we were too busy playing!)
The boys loved my playroom!
This is a treat I (Mommy) made for all my buddies!
And, other treat made out of Rolos and Hershey kisses! Mmmm!
And, here is the table set ready for Reid to make his craft, a Valentine's "mailbox" for our cards and candy!
Having a blast with Tanner in my Thomas ball pit
Here is Smooch! He comes out every year on Valentine's Day and he was there to welcome our friends. Daddy gave him to Mommy on their first Valentine's Day together when they were dating!

And, here is our new "Playgroup Prayer Circle Pal". Mrs. Brittney invented the idea and it's a cool way for our Mommies to pray for each other!

Here is the bag our prayer pal will live in as he travels between our houses! :)

And, Mommy was super excited about this "treat" because it was for HER! Mrs. Cara made these cool frames for all the Mommies! Mommy says she is very artistic.
And, here is what I scored from my pals! Look at all this fun stuff!!
I am so lucky to have these dudes

This is how I distributed my Valentine's surprises to everyone. I put them "in" their mouths!

Every one's "mailboxes"!
As always, Mommy and I are so thankful for our friends. We look forward to many more fun holidays together!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

"Porper",
That was the most fun Valentine's party I've ever been to!!! You have the coolest mom to have set all of that up for us! Thanks for letting us come play with your toys!
Your pal,
Reid

Kara Wilson said...

Oh, Amy! You outdid yourself! It was the perfect Valentine's Day Party! We had a blast and will cherish the sweet memories forever! Thank you so much for having us over for such a fun day! We love you!

The Penuels said...

Precious pictures!! We had so, so much fun, and I am sad b/c I must have left before the "prayer pal"! Can't wait to hear more about it...the party was just wonderful :)

Love you! Alli

ThePoeFam said...

Thank you for your hard work at preparing such a sweet party for our boys! ...And, thank you Porter for letting us all destroy your precious playroom...it was so fun! ...

Donnell Days said...

We had such a good time at the party! You are so creative and everything was just perfect! Can't wait to see you all again soon. :)

Annie said...

Amy and Porter- we had such a great time at the Valentine's party. You really out did yourselves. Porter you were such a good hose as always and Sutton thanks you for sharing your toys!! Love you guys!!

Cara Carroll said...

We had SO much fun celebrating Valentine's with you guys on Monday! Thank you so much for setting up such a memorable and fun day for our little guys. Everything was just perfect! Landon wants to apologize for dancing on your coffee table...we promise it will NEVER happen again ;) Can't wait to see you guys again!!