Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins Everywhere!


Hey guys!
I wanted to let you know what I've been up to lately. Last week, Mommy and I met up with some new friends at Owens Farm to see MORE pumpkins. I had a great time, but I was more interested in the farm equipment than those pumpkins! Look what I got to do:


Here I am with my new buddies, Sam and Alex. We had just finished a hayride and we were admiring the big tires on this tractor!


Here I am chasing the geese! They were as tall as me! :)
I also got to see a really big horse. Mommy had to keep a close eye on me because I tried to sneak through the fence to get a closer look!

A pig? Cool! I like the sounds they make!
Here, it was time for a lunch break, but I had way too many things to see to sit down and eat! I escaped to check out this ghost that kept popping up out of a pumpkin!
Now, it was time to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin. However, I had already done the "pumpkin thing" and I was MUCH more interested in the cool farm toys. I kept running away again....
and again...
and AGAIN....

and AGAIN!!!


Man, these toys are the best! I am so glad I got to go to Owens Farm! Thanks for a fun time Alex and Sam! :)




No comments: