
My Halloween was a blast this year. I loved being a monkey and taking my banana everywhere! I had a great time with my friends seeing them dressed up and I loved going trick or treating with Nanny and Pop Pop.
Here are a few of my favorite pics:
We had playgroup at my house and got to dress up and make our mommies laugh!



I got to make Halloween crafts and my favorite was the spider we made out of one of Daddy's lone black socks! :)

I got to go trick or treating for the very first time and I loved it! I got more than just candy. Mrs. Bettye (next door) had a "special" treat for me and I got a new Aggie football!
Can't beat that!
I got to ride through our neighborhood checking out the other kids and their costumes while I pretended to eat my banana like a real monkey should!
Nanny and Pop Pop pulled me everywhere! They even brought me two new books about dump trucks (my favorite!). Thank you for coming to spend Halloween with me!





1 comment:
Hi, Porter!
What a cute monkey you were on Halloween. NAnny and Pop Pop loved going "trick or treat" with you!
Love, Nanny and Pop Pop
Post a Comment