Monday, October 6, 2008

a Carroll tradition

I decided to start a new tradition with Porter this Fall. We made Gingerbread Boys and enjoyed decorating and eating them together! I think Porter liked them. What do you think? :)




6 comments:

Dunhams said...

Too cute! It looks like Porter LOVES the new tradition!! You're such a fun mom :)

Annie said...

So cute! We had some at Meredith's house such a fun idea!!! You are so creative with your little fall ideas!! I might have to steal a few :)

ThePoeFam said...

So sweet...We missed you today and loved eating those yummy cookies...I did get your cousin's book and Q loves it!!! ... Praying for your sister!

The Penuels said...

What a sweet family tradition :) Missed you today!! Love you both...

pcarroll22 said...

Hi, Amy!

So adorable. What a great idea to do with Porter every year! Love, Nanny!

Donnell Days said...

What a fun tradition! It definitely looks like Porter enjoyed it! :) Hope to see you all soon!