Today Mommy and I went to the Arboretum with some friends and got to enjoy the nice weather and see hundreds of pumpkins! It was a blast! I got to have a picnic lunch, listen to Kindermusik beneath a big tree, and my favorite part was playing in the frog fountains!
Check it out:










4 comments:
SO sad we couldn't go!!! :( It looks like y'all had the best time! You got such cute pictures in the pumpkin patch!
Oh I love the pics!!! Sutton was sound asleep as soon as we got in the car! I love the one of Porter going into the pumpkin house! Adorable! We had so much fun with yall today!!
We were out of town but would have loved to have been there too...you got great pictures! Porter looks so big!!!...His hair is precious!!! ... I feel like we haven't seen you in forever. Looking forward to the next time!
I love the fountain picture of the 3 boys! Porter really looks like he's telling Reid something important. :)
Post a Comment