Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Morning Ritual

This morning, like every other morning, we went for a wagon walk. :) It is always my favorite part of the day! It has been cold outside lately, so Mommy gives me a blanket, my sippy cup and a cereal bar, and I am good to go! I love our family walks together!!!



5 comments:

The Penuels said...

That last picture in the wagon is awesome!! Porter looks so grown up :) I love that little guy :)

Lucy said...

that last picture melted my heart. What a precious boy!

Dunhams said...

What a great morning ritual! I wish we could do something like that too. He looks so cute all snuggled up in his wagon!

Annie said...

So cute Amy!!! I love that!

Meredith said...

What do you have in that sippy cup? Did you try to mix any vegetable juice with his fruit juice? ;)