Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Acts of Kindness

A few days ago, I went to the mailbox and found a surprise that I KNEW Porter would love. There was the cutest duck with a card that said, "Happy Easter, Porter!" I put it back in the mailbox and ran to get Porter since I knew he would love getting this kind of surprise from the mailman! He absolutely loved it! :) What a great treat! However, the generous giver did not leave their name on the card! We have no idea who left Porter this fun Easter surprise! So....will the secret Easter Bunny please come clean so we can thank you properly!? You deserve a big hug and kiss for making this little boy's day!!!!









3 comments:

Donnell Days said...

How sweet is that?!? :)

Andi said...

So very fun!!

charlotte said...

It was from me,Char Char!!! I had wondered if Porter had gotten it! I had picked it up for him and wanted to make sure he got it before Easter:)