...do you swim one day and wake up to this the next:
Above is the froggie pool covered in snow and below is the sunscreen and bubbles from the day before! CRAZY!
Unlike most people around here, I LOVE the change. I never get tired of seeing the snow fall. I love the variety of being able to wear flip flops and snow boots in the same week! Ha!
Porter dashed outside in his pjs this morning and could barely contain himself. He was more excited this time because he knew he would get to throw SNOWBALLS!
I wonder what he's thinking....
I bet I can guess....
Ready to pound me~!
And so today instead of rinsing out swim trunks and wiping off sunscreen, this is what I have to keep me busy....drying out wet snow clothes!
I REALLY DO LOVE THESE DAYS!!!!



2 comments:
AWESOME PICS, amy!!! :) totally awesome!
I just love the "summer" stuff covered in snow!
Post a Comment