Thursday, December 18, 2008

The *Ultimate* Christmas Playgroup Party

On Monday, Brittney and Quinn hosted the *ultimate* Christmas party. Mommy says I am very lucky to be a part of such a fun group of friends because not all little boys get fun Christmas parties like this one! Please check out my buddy Quinn's blog to see how AWESOME it was!
Christmas Dudes:
Sutton, Reid, Chapman, Landon, Tanner, Quinn, Porter and Hudson
And to top it off, we drew names for gifts and Tanner got me the COOLEST gift ever! I have been wanting this! It's the Little People manger scene! Mommy reads the Christmas story to me every night and I know all the pieces now. My favorites are one of the wise men (?) and the angel on top. I think this is my favorite toy now and Mommy says it will teach me the real meaning of Christmas for years to come. Thanks T!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! :)

Thanks to my buddies for sharing Christmas time with me!
I am so thankful for each of you! I hope your Christmas is everything you dream it will be!


1 comment:

Annie said...

We are so lucky to be able to be a part of this special group!!! Sutton absolutely loves the recorder! Brian taught him how to do it and now it is his favorite thing each morning! Merry Christmas, Sutton and I have loved getting to know you and Porter!