On Wednesday, Mommy took me to Borders Book Store for "Story time with Santa". It was thrilling to meet Santa IN PERSON and get to listen to a story that he read! I can't wait to see what he brings me on Christmas Day! :)
Here I am all dressed up before we left. Mommy said I had to look my best for Santa.

Here is Santa listening to all the children tell him what they want for
Christmas!

Here is Santa asking ME what I wanted for Christmas!

Santa is a great story teller!

Okay Mom, you pushed me too far. He's a nice guy but I never said I wanted to sit in his lap!

Daddy even surprised us and met us for lunch afterwards! Here we are at Starbucks!

When we got home, we looked in the sky to see if we could see Santa going back to the North Pole.

I think I saw him Mommy!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment