Friday, December 5, 2008

Cozy Christmas Cuties

On Monday, Meredith hosted a wonderful Christmas playgroup! It was December 1st and we decided to kick off the Christmas season by coming all decked out in our pjs. (Moms and babies!) We had so much fun snuggling with our little ones all bundled up in their Christmas pjs! We also had great snacks and we did a Christmas book exchange. Porter had a blast (as you can tell) and so did I. Porter enjoyed playing with his buddies and coaxing all the moms to read books to him! (stinker!) He scored a wonderful Christmas counting book and he loves it.
(Thanks Tanner!)
I am SO SO thankful for my sweet Mommie friends in this group. It is no coincidence that we are all together raising boys so close in age! I believe God brought this sweet group of moms together and I feel so blessed to have them in my life!

















1 comment:

Dunhams said...

What a fun playgroup! I love how cute they all are in their jammies!