Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to All.....

Tonight we got everything ready for Santa to come and I could hardly go to sleep I was SO excited! :)
First, we left a letter to Santa and Rudolph with some cookies and Rice Chex~

But, I didn't realize the cookies were for Santa only and not for me. :) I grabbed one and ate it before anyone could stop me!

Then, we read the Christmas story by candle light (Gipson tradition) and put the manger scene into place.


And THEN.....Mommy and Daddy let me open 1 gift early (a Carroll tradition) and I couldn't believe it! I was thrilled to be opening a gift on Christmas EVE!



WHOA! A bath time Elmo! Perfect! I will use it for my bath tonight~


And finally, we baked our cake for Daddy and Jesus since they share the same birthday. We sang "Happy Birthday" and I got to taste the icing and sprinkles! YUM~


I hope Santa comes to visit every one of you and that all your Christmas wishes come true. Now, let's go to sleep so morning will hurry up and be here SOON!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL........AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!




1 comment:

Annie said...

What fun Christmas traditions!!! Merry Christmas!