Friday, April 11, 2008

Taking Cover

On Wednesday night, I got to experience my first tornado. It was SO scary for Mommy but I loved being up in the middle of the night and got to play in Mommy and Daddy's closet! I didn't understand why we were playing in the dark or why Mommy was on the phone praying with Aunt Doodle, but I took advantage of the opportunity to be awake at 4 a.m.! Here are some pictures of the damage. Daddy and I went outside as soon as the sun came up so we could see what damage the tornado had done. Our neighborhood was even on the news because we got hit so badly. After seeing what it had done to our yard, I see why Mommy was so afraid now. I hope we never have to hide in the closet again! :)




2 comments:

K8E said...

I'm so glad you all came through the tornado ok! I was jumping around the blogs this morning and will definately be keeping up with yours Porter. You are so cute!

Donnell Days said...

I am so glad you all are OK!!! Sorry about your fence! :(