So, here are MY (top 20...yikes!) favorite things:
1)drinking coffee and chatting with my sweet hubby
Our best talks are over coffee. We love to savour it and not be rushed. Billy calls it "mug hugging"!
2)hearing my little man laugh
There is not a sweeter sound. It can make any day happy. I don't know what I did to deserve this little guy, but I am extremely grateful that he's in my life.
3) playing the piano
Even though I don't get to do it as much as I used to, it is still a stress reliever and something I enjoy. (Thanks Mom, for never letting me quit piano lessons!) (And, thanks to my sweet husband for getting me an awesome keyboard for Christmas!)
4)Casting Crowns
I love every song they sing! It's usually the first thing I turn on in the early hours of the morning when it's just me and Mr. P. :)
I especially love training for a race. I ran two full marathons and one half marathon and hope to train for another one soon.
6) being outdoors
6) being outdoors
I am happiest when I am outside. It doesn't really matter what I am doing, but I prefer to be AWAY from the city. :)
7)iced green tea from Starbucks
Always better when enjoyed with a friend. :)
8)key lime pie
My first "key lime" experience was actually in Key West and it's been downhill ever since. :) I can't resist it!
9)Mexican food
My two favorites are Taco Diner and Uncle Julio's.
10)listening to music while cooking
It is usually the most relaxing part of my day. :)
11)my i phone
I can't help it. Billy gave it to me as a "push present" when Porter was born and my life has never been the same. I love being able to access the Internet and keep up with my schedule. It does EVERYTHING. It sounds crazy, but I do not like talking on it. I much prefer the other features. :) (weird, I know)
12)face to face talks with friends (hence the reason I completely DISLIKE talking on the phone)
13)sitting by a fire
It doesn't matter where or what time of year. It's always my favorite place to be!
14)my soft couch blanket
Billy and I fight over it. We love to cover up and watch a movie. I also love to cover up and read my Bible!
15)the east coast
The first time I got to experience it was on our one year anniversary trip to Cape Cod. I would move there tomorrow if I could. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it.
16)being with my family
Anyone who knows me knows I put family first. I think it is so important and I am SO thankful to have such a wonderful, loving family.
17)working in the yard (planting flowers or working in the garden)
I don't really have a "green thumb" but I pretend to. My dream is to live in a big white farmhouse out in the country and have a huge vegetable garden and flowers everywhere!
Billy actually got me hooked even though I have always loved them. We each have a jeep now and this is the best time of year because we get to keep the top down on the Wrangler. LOVE IT!
19)dining al fresco
If you've ever been to dinner with me, you know I will ALWAYS request a patio table if the weather's even close to being nice! My favorite place to sit on the patio is by far Dakota's. (Billy takes me there on special occasions!)
20)taking pictures (obviously)
I guess I don't need to explain this one. :)














3 comments:
What a great top 20!! I'm getting very inspired to creat one myself!
Love it Amy!! We should hang out & drink coffee on a patio - kindred spirits for sure :) So good to see you today!
Porter, you have an amazing Mom! She has the sweetest heart and is such an inspiration to me. Be good for your mommy! Love, Aunt Monica
Post a Comment