
Last week, my cousins Tommy and Ashley and my Aunt Monica and Uncle Tom were in town. They live in Fort Wayne, Indiana and it was a treat to see them! Since we live so far away, we don't get to spend as much time together as we would like, so we took advantage of the week they were here and I got to hang out with my cousins and watch them do all kinds of "big kid" stuff!
We had a cookout at our house and I got to watch Tommy play baseball and Ashley played with me and all my toys. We also got to have (another) Easter egg hunt since they weren't here for Easter!




One day we went to Heritage Farmstead and I got to see all kinds of farm animals. It's a great place to go for a picnic!




Tommy and Ashley, please come back SOON!!!!!!!!



2 comments:
Amy!
The picture is GREAT! I love it! I'd like 1 5x7 and an 11x14. Just let me know what I owe you.
All the pictures of Porter and Tommy and Ashley were so adorable!!
Love, Mom C
Thank you Porter for letting us play with your cool toys! We had such a good time being with you and we miss you SO much. Love, Tommy and Ashley
Post a Comment