Mommy and I have been going back to Gilmer to visit my Grandad so he doesn't get lonely. I LOVE hanging out with him. He takes me on the golf cart and in the pick-up to go riding through the pasture to see cows, birds, frogs, turtles, cats, dogs and anything else we come across. He knows so much about nature and Mommy says if I spend more time with him I will become a true "country boy"! Thank you Grandad, for letting me tag along with you. I hope you can teach me all sorts of things about living on a farm and I can't wait to go to the waterfall with you this summer!!!Tuesday, April 1, 2008
I love you, Grandad
Mommy and I have been going back to Gilmer to visit my Grandad so he doesn't get lonely. I LOVE hanging out with him. He takes me on the golf cart and in the pick-up to go riding through the pasture to see cows, birds, frogs, turtles, cats, dogs and anything else we come across. He knows so much about nature and Mommy says if I spend more time with him I will become a true "country boy"! Thank you Grandad, for letting me tag along with you. I hope you can teach me all sorts of things about living on a farm and I can't wait to go to the waterfall with you this summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How sweet! Grandaddy sure loves those kiddos!
Oh my gosh...the picture of Porter with his Grandad is the cutest thing ever...what a big smile!!! :)
Hey Porter...looks like you made Grandad's day! Great picture!
Post a Comment