Sunday, March 16, 2008

Show me the Bunny!


This weekend I got to go to our neighborhood Easter picnic. Everyone came to go with me. Pop Pop, Nanny, Mia, Poppy, Mommy and Daddy. We all walked together and I couldn't wait to see all the Easter eggs and to play with my friend, Reid. I thought we might see the Easter bunny, but Mommy said I had to wait until next weekend. She said he would be coming and he's bringing a surprise just for me! :)


Here is our caravan going to the picnic! Thank you for pushing me, Pop Pop! :)


Oh, I can't wait to see what Easter is about!


Nanny saying "Porter, there's your friend, Reid!"



Reid, I hope you like the Easter basket I brought you!

"Porter, come on, let's go find some eggs!"

"Reid, where are all the eggs? I guess the big kids got to them first!" :(

Oh well, on to the next best thing. A jump house! "Daddy, can I go PLEASE!?"


I might as well show you guys my crawling progress while we are here...Look what I can do now! :)



Look! A push up! My arms are STRONG! I'm going to find those eggs, or else!


1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

How cute...I just love his crawling!! It was so good to see you all today...can't wait to see you again soon!