I couldn't believe my boys at playgroup on Monday! We got together and realized that we can all sit up by ourselves now! What sweet freedom! We can get into some mischief now! :) (We missed you Reid and Quinn! It wasn't the same without you!)
Me, Chapman, Tanner and Hudson and then a video to show off our stuff!

This is me playing with some of Hudson's toys. I am so glad he shared! Mommy had to make sure I was sharing here with Chapman. She said it isn't nice to take my friends' toys away from them! I didn't mean to, Chapman. :)



3 comments:
Ah!!!! So cute! Loved the video with baby "talkings" in the background! We missed you guys. we've just been stuck inside all week and we're ready to get out and about!!!
We had so much fun with everyone coming over to play! Can't wait to play again soon!
I love all the pictures from our fun playdate! Porter is the sweetest thing- we are so blessed to have you & him in our lives! Can't wait until next time...
Post a Comment