Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My *very* favorite place

Last weekend I got to experience something amazing. Mommy and Daddy took me to the Dallas Aquarium after I got my six month shots for a pick me up. :) It was the coolest thing I have ever seen. I want to go back! I loved all the birds and fish and my favorite exhibit was the cute little penguin. Mommy and Daddy, please can we go back soon???

Here we are downtown. Before we went inside the aquarium, Daddy showed me the building where he used to live when he met Mommy!


Walking through the aquarium tunnel. So many different colored fish!


My favorite exhibit...the cute little penguins~!


Watching the manatees swim by. They were SO big!


Looking at the stingrays with Daddy


Look closely.....that's my pacifier!!!! I dropped it (accidentally) while looking at the stingrays. Sorry stingrays. :(

Can you believe we got to see real alligators? They were SO scary!

This is what I looked like after hearing the alligators "roar"!

One of the cool birds up close. :)


5 comments:

Kara Wilson said...

Oh my gosh! How much fun!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to go! Your pictures were amazing! Porter is so cute!!!! I especially loved the picture with you & Porter! SO CUTE!

The Penuels said...

Yea! I was excited to see the "paci picture"! Those are awesome :)

Donnell Days said...

What fun! The paci with the sting rays cracks me up! :) I'm sure they put it to good use! The picture of the two of you is precious.

pcarroll22 said...

Hi Porter!

What a fun time you and Mommy and Daddy had!!! I'm sure the sting rays loved your paci!

Love, Nanny

Meredith said...

What a fun idea to go the Dallas Aquarium!! Great pictures! How sweet of Porter to give the stingrays his paci. :)