Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My first Easter

Although our weekend was full of sadness, we celebrated Easter on Sunday with all the usual excitement because we knew that's what Nonna would have wanted us to do. We missed her so much, but we knew she was looking down on us smiling while we hunted Easter eggs at the farm and ate bunny cake!


My first Easter was the best! I got an Easter basket from the Easter bunny FULL of fun surprises. He also brought me my first baseball and bat! Mommy and Daddy were surprised when I knew what to do with the bat when they handed it to me. Hitting that baseball was no problem! I am ready for the real thing!


And then, the biggest surprise of all....Mia and Poppy gave me a wagon. And, not just any wagon. The "Cadillac" of wagons (as Mommy says). I love it! I got to see so many things and one day I will be big enough to sit up in it by myself and there's even a place for my sippy cup and one other friend! Sweet! Thank you Mia and Poppy! It's just what a little guy needs!



















1 comment:

pcarroll22 said...

Such sweet pictures of Porter on Easter! Love the wagon!

Nanny