That's what my card said from Billy and Porter this morning. I definitely felt like a queen today and honestly, I feel like a queen every day. I am SO extremely blessed to be Porter's Mommy and I am honored to fulfill that role. I am thankful for the love and support from my husband so that I can do what my heart tells me to do every day....be "just a mom". Today my boys spoiled me with gift cards and flowers but the best gift came when I made Porter a snack and he said "Mommy's a good Mommy" out of the blue! Nope...doesn't get better than that!
I REALLY DO LOVE BEING A MOM!
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms in my life!



1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day! So glad you had a great one!! :) Love that picture of Porter too...looks like he is up to something!
Post a Comment