Recently, we have discovered that Porter has a new love for drawing and coloring. For the longest time, he didn't have any interest, but now he requests to "color" several times a day!
A few weeks ago, I had torn off a big piece of butcher paper and laid it out on the floor to let him make a creation while I cleaned his playroom and I heard him saying "rocket ship" and I looked down to discover this:
Not bad! :) We had been to the rocket park earlier that day, so I guess it was on his mind!!
Then, Porter was recently impressed when he went outside to our driveway to discover a few sweet messages from his favorite neighbor (girl) friends, Caroline, Grace and Avery. I had to record these because they made me smile (and Porter too!):



3 comments:
Oh how cute! What a great memory! It's funny how at certain ages they "discover" things! Sutton recently discovered coloring also and now it is a favorite activity!!!
I am so impressed with Porter's art skills!! I am going to have to try some of your fun ideas with Tanner!!! You are such a good mommy!!! Love ya!
Porter has inherited his Daddy's art ability. In our family he is the only one who has it!!
Nanny
Post a Comment