This Thanksgiving I am full of blessings. I am thankful for more things than I can count. I hope I never take any of these for granted:
I am thankful for a God who shows me abundant grace, protection and strength every single day.
I am thankful for an amazing husband who gives me constant support and unconditional love.
I am thankful for a healthy, smart child who makes every day more meaningful.
I am thankful for my precious family who surrounds us with encouragement and love.
I am thankful for the women in my life who are my lifeline: my play group mommies, my Bible study/prayer warrior girls and the incredible women at BSF.
Life is good!
Here are some fun memories from our Thanksgiving this year. We spent Thanksgiving Day with the Carrolls and then drove to Gilmer for more fun. We ate plenty of great food, played outside, went on a hayride and just enjoyed being together.



1 comment:
I just love your thankful list! The picture of Porter sitting in the leaves just as content as can be drinking from his cup is priceless!
Post a Comment