Thursday, September 24, 2009

ANIVERSARIO

Here are a few pics from our enchanted getaway to SECRETS for our anniversary. Thank you to Mia and Poppy for keeping our precious Boogie! We had the time of our life!
(it's funny, but we never took pictures of the two of us, just the beautiful scenery we enjoyed and that was fine with us! hope you enjoy it too!)










3 comments:

Annie said...

looks wonderful!!!! so glad you all had such a great time!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kara Wilson said...

Oh, I SO want to go there now!!! Looks beautiful. So happy you guys had the best time... you deserve it! (I especially like the pic of the mojito... yumm!!!) And, I didn't comment on your last post, but you & Billy look like models!!! Happy, happy anniversary!

Cara Carroll said...

OH MY. The picture of that mojito just made my mouth WATER. LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to hear all about your fun and frivolous honeymoon getaway! It seriously looks like paradise!! Love, love, LOVE IT! Happy {belated} anniversary!!! Love ya!