Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Moms and the City


This past weekend, Mommy went to see the "taxi cabs" (in New York City)! It was her Mother's Day gift! I got to stay home with Mia, Dee and Daddy. I had a blast (even though I missed Mommy)! I got to go to the little town in Allen, play in the pool, eat Mickey Mouse pancakes, go to the Purple Cow, ride the tractors (lawn mowers at Lowe's), go to the Rocket Park, and do SO many other fun things! Mommy brought me back my very own taxi cab and I love it so much it sleeps with me now! :)

Here are some of Mommy's favorite memories in NYC!

Having dessert and coffee with Miss Annie, Miss Meredith and my Aunt Amanda who lives in the city!
We wish you lived closer, Amanda!
Our mommies were on the Today show! Did you see it?!?!?!
They loved and missed us very much!
But they said they loved their time in NYC and hope to go back again!

Of course, Sutton and I couldn't wait for our mommies to show up at the airport!
WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HOME!!!!!!

7 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

oh amy...looks like an AWESOME trip! i could seriously use a girl's weekend myself! you deserve such a great mama's day present! so glad that y'all had fun! :)

Donnell Days said...

Seriously...that has to be the best Mother's Day gift ever!!! Looks like you all had a GREAT time!!!

The Penuels said...

Can't wait to hear stories & see more pictures!! So fun :)

Annie said...

Porter you look so cute in your little NYC t-shirt! We looked all over the city for the best deals!!!! Glad you had such a fun time while Mommy was gone- we sure had fun but missed our boys!!! You and Sutton were such great airport greeters!!!

Kara Wilson said...

Oh, I am still so jealous of your fun, whirlwind trip!!! I want to go with you girls next time!!! I agree with Dena- that has got to be the best Mother's Day gift EVER!!!! It looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend!!!!!!! I am so happy you had so much fun!

ThePoeFam said...

SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait to see even more pictures! I love NY so much and hope we can do it again in years to come! :)

Maridon said...

great pics, Amy! are you on the upper west side, by the park, in that pic with Amanda? looks like it! so glad you had such a great time! ;o) post more pics!