Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy Day

MY FUN DAD

I have the greatest daddy in the whole wide world! He always makes things fun!

He takes me on adventures when it's "daddy time" and I always learn something new.
He puts me to bed every single night We watch Praise Baby and he prays with me.
He plays guitar and sings funny songs to make me laugh!
He reads to me in funny voices. :)
He takes me to eat ice cream cone cones!
We have "pillow fives" (pillow fights) after my bath every night.
He takes me on long walks in the wagon.
He runs through the sprinklers with me!
He takes me swimming.
He lets me dance to the music in his office.
He lets me "drive" his jeep.
He watches "CARS" with me.
and overall, he's just the greatest daddy around.

I am very thankful for you, Daddy!
I love you very much!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

awwww...what an AWESOME daddy! and i love this adorable pic! you are one lucky mama to have those two special guys!!!