CHILLIN' WITH CHAPMAN
Today was a new adventure with my good buddy, Chapman!
We met Chapman and his Mommy at NorthPark mall for some serious "orange" fun! :)
First, we went to see the turtles and ducks. We even got to throw pennies in the water and make a wish! While we were there, we both escaped and tried to sneak into Tiffany's but our mommies didn't think that was a good idea. (I can't imagine why!!!) Next, we went to eat lunch at my favorite spot, Which Wich. YUMMO! On our way to a surprise dessert, we went shopping and one store even gave us a dinosaur toy! (Now, that's MY kind of shopping!) THEN....the. best. part. ORANGE CUP! It is de-lish! I got mine with strawberries and blueberries and Mommy and I ate every drop! And, since we were on the topic of "orange", Mommy surprised me and Chapman with a super cool orange toy! We were in heaven. And finally, our last stop was the coolest bookstore, BOOKMARKS. I loved sitting on their cool seats and looking at all the neat books.
I hope we can have MANY more fun days together, Chapman!



















2 comments:
Oh! We had soooo much fun with you guys today!! Let's do it again very soon :)
PS The picture of you & Porter reading turned out so cute!!
Such cute pictures...and such a fun outing! I'm going to have to try that Orange Cup sometime soon! :)
Post a Comment