Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fort Worth FUN!

On Saturday, I got to do something EXTRA special. My Aunt Apryl invited us over to spend the day in Fort Worth with her and she had a fun-filled day planned for us! I had SO MUCH FUN Aunt Apryl! Thank you for planning a perfect day for me!!!

First we went to eat at Yucatan Taco Stand. MMM MMM! We sat on the patio and enjoyed lunch outside. What a perfect day for that! :)





Then, we headed over to the Miniature Train and I got to ride past the Fort Worth Zoo, the Botanical Gardens and several parks and ponds! It was a blast!!! I even wore my conductor overalls just like our train conductor! :)




And last, we went to meet up with my new friend, Olive! She just moved here from Ethiopia and I couldn't wait to show her how to kick and throw the ball. (I think she already knew how, but I had fun showing off anyway!) Olive, it was great to meet you. I hope we can play together again!















No comments: