Saturday, June 14, 2008

My 1st word!!!

Last night, I surprised Mommy and Daddy and said my 1st word!!!! We were reading my VERY favorite book, "Playtime Peekaboo" and I said......
"PEEKABOO"!
Mommy and Daddy were SO shocked! We read that book every day, so it's no surprise I knew how to say that word! :)



5 comments:

Maridon said...

Yippeeeee, Porter, on your first word! How fun and what a delight for your mom & dad! Can't wait to get together with you soon so we can chat together in person!
Love, cousin Annaleise

Donnell Days said...

WOW...I am so impressed Porter!! What a BIG first word to say!! :)

Meredith said...

What a great first word!!! Way to go Porter!! Already using big words! :)

Kara Wilson said...

Porter, you are SO smart!! What a fun first word! Hope you are feeling better! We miss you!

The Penuels said...

What a fun "first word"! Porter, you are such a cutie!!