Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fort Worth Zoo

I got to go to the Fort Worth Zoo with Aunt Doodle and it was SO much better than the Dallas Zoo! Aunt Doodle lives in Fort Worth and I got to see where she lives AND go to the zoo with her and Mommy. We had a great time together and I DEFINITELY want to go back! There were so many animals and the zoo was SO big. I loved getting a giraffe hat, eating at the Crocodile Cafe, seeing the big gorillas, riding on the train and walking through the shops. I love the ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



2 comments:

The Penuels said...

Love your zoo pictures Porter!! It was so fun to see you today :) Love, Chapman

Meredith said...

You're so lucky! Maybe our moms can take us in the fall and we can ride the train and pet the animals! See ya soon!
Reid