Mommy took pictures so you could see what a typical day for us looks like. This is how yesterday unfolded:
It started when Mommy was doing laundry and turned around and saw that I had gotten into the (green) tomatoes. Yikes! She decided we needed to get out so I would stay out of trouble. :)
So Mommy and Daddy decided to show me my new car seat and take a test drive to Starbucks. It is the deal! I love it!
So when we got back from Starbucks, Meredith called to see if we wanted to go for a run with her and Reid and Mommy jumped at the chance. (They are training for a marathon!) So, she grabbed her Starbucks and off we went!
When we got home, I wasn't quite ready for a nap, so Mommy read to me after I picked out my favorite books. Then I took a two hour nap!
After I woke up, we went to meet Keely and Tripp at Brio for lunch. We had so much fun at the table with the crayons and fresh pizza dough they let us play with! That is our new favorite restaurant!!! It's super kid-friendly!
This is me and Tripp on the patio at Brio:

When we got home, I took another nap for about an hour and a half. When I woke up, I wanted to sing our CJ songs, so Mommy picked out "The wheels on the bus" and "Five Green and Speckled Frogs". I love those songs!










2 comments:
What a fun day you had Porter! You are really growing up and are so handsome! Also, Reid loves all your toys, so maybe I should just order for him whatever your mommy orders for you! :)
What a great day! I am impressed that you all are training for a marathon...which one??
Post a Comment