Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year, finally!


Hey everybody,


I just wanted to let you know why you haven't heard from me in a while. I have been sick for two weeks. The doctor said I had something called RSV. It was NO fun. :( Mommy and Daddy took great care of me (along with the much appreciated help from Mia and Poppy) and now I am back to myself and very thankful to be well again. Finally....I get to enjoy all my new Christmas toys. YIPEEEEEE


3 comments:

Kara Wilson said...

Hey Porter! It was so fun playing with you at playgroup yesterday. I am so glad you are feeling so much better! :) Can't wait to see you again soon!

Donnell Days said...

It was so fun getting together! Can't wait to see you in two weeks!

Meredith said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm ready for this season to be over so we can play outside! Maybe our mommies can take us to the park. Your friend, Reid