My first Christmas was the BEST! I got to go on a hayride, look at Christmas lights, help mommy bake cookies, drink peppermint hot chocolate (well, sort of) and ALL my grandparents and Aunt Doodle came to our house so we could have Christmas together. It was so much fun! Santa was really good to me. Christmas morning was so exciting when I got to look in my stocking (I got a new sippy cup, new pacifiers, a teething ring and much more!) I also got all kinds of new toys and clothes. I couldn't believe how many gifts were under the tree. Mommy says that I am blessed and I believe her. :)

Mommy also says she didn't have time to sort through all the pictures (she took over 300!) to pick her favorites for my blog, so I chose this one, it's me dressed up as Santa!



No comments:
Post a Comment