This weekend was the *coolest*! We went to Gilmer for the weekend to celebrate my great Grandad's 80th birthday and to plant 500 Christmas trees at his farm! My great Uncle Dave got the trees for all the great grandkids and in 5 years we will be able to cut down our own Christmas trees that we planted ourselves! SO COOL! We even got to eat Christmas tree cookies and drink hot apple cider (well, Mommy and Daddy did). I got to play with my cousins Dylan and Jake and we had so much fun at the farm! The trees were so cute and little. I can't wait to grow with my trees! :)
Me and Mommy
Me and Daddy












3 comments:
How fun is that?!? I can't wait to see the tree in 5 years! :)
Porter looks SO handsome!! What a neat week-end :)
I love the picture of the 3 of you! Also, the Christmas tree idea is so special!
Post a Comment