Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rock Star in the making?

The older Porter gets, the more he LOVES music. He loves to listen to music, sing a million different songs, and he loves to play instruments. He BEGS to listen to the radio, CDs and Billy's singing. His favorite Saturday activity is going upstairs to the music room and he and Daddy "play" together. :) I snuck up on them this morning and found a precious sight.(What you don't hear in the video is that he really knows EVERY SINGLE WORD to the songs! It is hilarious!) I am so happy they enjoy the same things and I know it will continue to grow as Porter gets older!
Also, thankfully I found a music class for us that started last week and it was a HIT! Porter was the star of the show and jumped right in the middle of the class to participate. It is going to be a fun class for sure!

No comments: