Did you know Porter is a REAL cowboy now?
A few weeks ago, we made a fun, spontaneous trip to the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo with Annie and Sutton. It was a GORGEOUS sunny day and Porter walked at least 2 miles in his new cowboy boots (thank you Dee)!
We got to do SO many fun things and I am so glad we made the trip. It was a perfect activity for a busy toddler who LOVES anything related to farms and tractors!
We went to a petting zoo and got to feed the animals food from an ice cream cone. Porter thought it was hilarious that the llamas ate the cone when the food was gone!
We also got to see the John Deere tractor and Kubota exhibits and, well.....ENOUGH SAID!
And, the icing on the cake, I must say, was watching Porter and Sutton ride the horses. I was smiling so hard my cheeks hurt! :)
Enjoy!!!



2 comments:
What a fun fun fun day that was! I wish the Stock Show was here all the time. Now everytime Sutton sees a cow- he says- I saw the cows with Porter- so cute! Can't wait until next year!!!
I loved catching up on all of your postes...fun stuff! :)
Post a Comment