Yesterday was Porter's last soccer class! Soccer Tots went by so quickly for us! I took so many pictures throughout the season but got too busy to post any. So, yesterday I made sure to document the last day of our super fun soccer adventure!
*note the cute t-shirts Quinn's daddy designed for the team!!!
Porter has a great time during each class. I thought it was great for many reasons. The coach taught them how to control their body movements, follow instructions and the proper way to play with a soccer ball. It was PERFECT for this age!
Since this was Porter's last chance to "show off", Daddy and Nanny came to watch
Nanny made sure to capture the fun memories of the day
Coach T was an awesome coach! He taught Porter so much about soccer!
Thank goodness Coach T was patient. He was dealing with a wild man :)
This was how they warmed up before class...."rock and roll"
Porter and his buddy Tripp
Uh oh
Each week after class, Coach T got the boys in a huddle and they shouted, "One, Two, Three.....SOCCER TOTS!!!!!!"
YAY!
And if they were good....stickers and stamps
See my super cool soccer ball stamp?
And last, the "soccer moms" planned a fun surprise party and trophy presentation. COOL!
Coach T, you really are the best!
There were even special soccer cookies!
Our family supports Porter's love for constant movement! Ha!
Daddy was super proud
Until next time, We will miss you Soccer Tots!!!!



3 comments:
Such cute pics! It really was a great little season!!! So glad that we got to do it together! :)
ok, cutest thing I've ever seen! Love it, Amy!
I'm so glad that Porter loved this...I LOVE that you all threw them a little party. TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment