You know it's SPRING when.....
you get to go to the Rocket Park with your friends



you get to use sidewalk chalk!

you get to wear Crocs :)

your knees get skinned up :(

you get to drink cold juice boxes

you get to eat your lunch outside!

you get to help Daddy take the top off the jeep


you get to splash in puddles with your pals

and you get to have my favorite thing, ice cream cones!!!

you get to watch the birds come to the feeder less and less :(


you get to feed the ducks at the park




4 comments:
What a cute post! Love the side walk chalk and ice cream cone pics...what fun!
Cute cute cute!!! I love all the pictures!
So sweet!! and I love those blue crocs...Chapman needs a new pair. He has worn his other ones out!!
I love this post!!! You always have the best ideas for posts!!! Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment