Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HONORED


l feel honored because my friend Meredith awarded me with this blog award.  Thanks friend! :)

My blog is my "release" and the only way I will ever document these precious days with my Porter man.  I am so glad to have found something so valuable and FUN!



*The Rules: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people.




7 things that I love:


1)  Jesus


2)  my funny and thoughtful husband


3)  my sunshine, Mr. P


4)  mommy friends


5)  Mexican food


6)  the outdoors


7)  living a healthy life!



And, (drumroll please)....I would like to pass on this award to 7 of my blogger buddies:


Maridon- my cousin and amazing friend.   She has two little girls and talk about a multi-tasker!  She is a pro and I have learned TONS from her about being a mommy!  I just wish we lived closer. :(


Ashley- She is a dear friend and a newlywed :) and super creative.  She has a way with words and is known for her funny "Ashley-isms" !!  Oh, and she and her husband just got back from a mission trip to Russia!  Amazing!


Natasha- she is my artistic friend and I am sure her precious daughter will follow in her footsteps. We met in a photography class many years ago and have been friends ever since!


Melanie~a super new mommy!  Her daughter isn't even a week old!  She is new to blogging, but I know she will soon be hooked like me!


Ally- This is a friend who I share so much in common with. We were married within months of each other, had our boys within months of each other and always seem to be able to "relate" on every level!


Melissa-a friend I met in Stroller Fit and a super cool trendy savvy mom!  She has wonderful ideas, tips and money saving tricks!


Lori- a friend from elementary school who has two boys and somehow manages a full time career and juggling her family perfectly!  I miss you girl! :)


HAPPY BLOGGING! :)


1 comment:

Maridon said...

thanks, sweet girl, for including me on your blog! i feel so honored! hope to see you guys soon. xoxo